Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Gaming Disease

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. Nothing new about blogging, but it's still pretty new to me. I have always liked to write, but never really put it anywhere for general consumption. For the most part I'm pretty grammatically correct and will try to keep my posts well written and therefor easy to read.

A Gaming Disease is a title that I just grabbed out of the top of my head. Don't misunderstand, I do not think that gaming is an addiction, a disease, or anything else so called shrinks and/or doctors will try to label it. I am VERY against any form of censorship and this includes games most of all. As far as updates, I will try to add a new posting every week, and stick to that schedule. If I find that a certain day always seems to be my best 'writing day' or just the most calm day where I can sit down and think about gaming issues that bug me or new game releases that I want to talk about (kind of like a quasi-review).

That's enough of an intro I think, at least for now. Time for my first post, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment